Bridge the Gap: Supporting Postsecondary Academic Success Through Libraries
November 8, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm MST
How can school and public librarians prepare students for postsecondary work? How can academic librarians encourage freshmen to seek support from their college or university library?
Join the Colorado State Library and a panel of K-12 and academic librarians from across Colorado for this opportunity to share information, discuss new ideas and create connections for future collaboration.
A panel of K-12 teacher librarians and academic librarians from Colorado colleges and universities will discuss how librarians in both spheres can support students’ needs and address gaps in their preparation for postsecondary studies.
- Brianna Buljung, Colorado School of Mines
- Marcus Elmore, Colorado Community College System
- Kyle Harmon, Smoky Hill High School, Cherry Creek Schools
- Cynthia Keller, University of Colorado Boulder
- Heather Moon, Colorado State University
- Elizabeth Novosel, University of Colorado Boulder
- Kaiya Schroeder, University of Colorado Denver
- Shoshannah Turgel, Centaurus High School, Boulder Valley Schools