How You Can Benefit from the 2022 Successful Supervision Workshop
January 12, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MST
The Colorado State Library is working with Pat Wagner to offer our popular Successful Supervision workshop for Colorado library staff currently working in a supervisory position!
This unique experience will span 9 weeks starting on February 16, 2022, and ending on April 13, 2022, and will be a blend of 5 live, online sessions, asynchronous videos, homework assignments, and reflection designed to help participants explore and practice crucial supervision concepts, models, and strategies.
Successful Supervision will be open to any Colorado library staff currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (public, academic, school, or special).
Curious if this blended workshop is for you? Join us for an overview of the program on January 12, 2022 from 11 AM – 12PM, where we will cover:
- Why we think supervision is so important.
- What supervision can do for your career and your library.
- Outline of the course
- Requirements and responsibilities of participants
- Participant time commitment
- Q & A
Successful Supervision Sessions
- February 16, 2022 – Introduction to Successful Supervision
- March 1, 2022 – Precision, Goals, and Expectations
- March 16, 2022 – Positive Reinforcement and Influence
- March 29, 2022 – Conflict Management, The Conflict Triangle, and Course Correction: The Assignment
- April 13, 2022 – Conclusion: Evaluation and Action Plan
Due to the popularity if this program, only one person from any library organization will be accepted, and all applicants must meet additional requirements.
Questions? Contact Christine Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org.