Libraries Serving Older Adults During COVID
January 13, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MST
View the archive and resources gathered during the session.
Throughout the pandemic, libraries across the US have been creating innovative ways to continue providing important services and to remain connected to their communities. But reaching older adults provides additional challenges these days.
So, let’s talk about it! Join us for a facilitated conversation, where we all brainstorm and learn from each other as we contemplate the following questions:
- How are you connecting with older adults, and what services are you offering?
- What have you been hearing from older adults about their current needs and interests?
- What are your successes and failures/innovations and lessons learned?
This conversation will be facilitated by:
- Amy DelPo: Administrator of Older Adult Services for the Denver Public Library
- Nancy Slote: Older Adults Program Manager for the Seattle Public Library
- Wendy Pender: Older Adults Program Coordinator for the King County Library System
- Christine Kreger, Professional Development Consultant for the Colorado State Library