Colorado Justice Partners Conference for Librarians
January 20, 2022 @ 8:45 am - 3:30 pm MST
An event every week that begins at 8:45 am on Thursday, repeating until January 20, 2022
Hello Colorado Librarians!
You are cordially invited to attend a virtual conference created just for you hosted by the Courts, Colorado Bar Association and the Access to Justice Commission.
Libraries have been a vital resource throughout the years in helping parties with court related issues. Many of you have provided space for clinics, helped with forms and much more. We would like to come together and share with you additional resources and information related to court processes and procedures and also learn from you what you do and how we can help.
When: January 13 & 20th from 8:45 – 3:30
The session on January 13 will focus on:
- Self-Help for Inmates with Civil Issues
- Webex Training for Hearings
- Website Demos: Judicial, CRN, CLH
- Language Access & Resources
- What is Access to Justice?
- Roundtable with Librarians & Sherlocks
The session on January 20 will focus on:
- Virtual Clinics & Checkerboard
- Colorado Legal Services
- DU Law & Innovation Lab
- Increasing Access – Create, Engage, Connect
- Court Self-Help – Who, What, How
Look for the agenda with session times and class descriptions coming soon! Be sure and register for both days! Registration closes on December 31, 2021.
Once you register – you will receive another e-mail that has the links to the conference.
Questions can be forwarded to Penny Wagner at Penny.email@example.com