Virtual Fall Youth Services Workshops
October 28, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm MDT
We at the State Library are pleased to announce the dates and times of the 2021 Fall Youth Services Workshops, which will be virtual again this year. All 4 sessions will have different content with a “Choose Your Own Learning Adventure” theme–select which sessions will be most relevant and interesting for you!
Thurs, Oct 21, 12:30-2:30
- 12:30-1:30: Adult programming and services for the 2022 summer program (and beyond!)
- 1:30-2:30: Teen programming and services for the 2022 summer program (and beyond!)
Mon, Oct 25, 11:00-1:00
- 11:00-12:30: A brief overview of the 2022 Collaborative Summer Library Program, and then programming and services for kids and tweens for the 2022 summer program (and beyond!)
- 12:30-1:00: Growing Readers Together with Melody Garcia and Kate Brunner
Thurs, Oct 28, 12:30-2:30
- 12:30-1:00: Linking Reimagining School Readiness to oceanography with Melody Garcia
- 1:00-1:30: How to plan in uncertain times
- 1:30-2:30: Join discussion sessions of your choice to discuss different facets of summer programs with fellow participants (incentives, online platforms, structure/tracking, goals, evaluation, and other topics of your choice!)
No registration required. The sessions will be recorded and materials posted online in case you can’t attend a session of your choice.