Just Don’t Do It: Finally a session on how to say no at work!
February 8, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST
Just Don’t Do it Field Guide – Word or PDF
Just Don’t Do It Flow Chart (PDF)
- Are you a people pleaser?
- Do you feel guilty for not always going the extra mile?
- Do you find yourself saying yes, only to regret it later?
- Are you teetering on the edge of burnout, and things seem harder than they should because you have too much on your plate?
There is no badge of honor for always saying yes to more work. By learning to say no, you will learn how to say yes to your values, goals, and important relationships.
If this sounds like you, register now!
After attending this session participants will:
- Understand why it is hard to say no.
- Recognize that boundary setting is crucial for maintaining productive relationships.
- Practice strategies and scripts for saying no respectfully.
About the presenters
As the Rural & Small Library Consultant for the Colorado State Library, Kieran is passionate about rural libraries. He has served as President of the Association for Rural and Small Libraries. He is known for his humor and high energy.
Currently working as the Professional Development Coordinator for the Colorado State Library, Christine Kreger is passionate about providing the tools, training, and support library staff at all levels need to provide amazing services to their communities.